Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Will you sign my yearbook?




Playbillstore.com is having a crazy winter sale on Broadway merchandise right now.  Some merchandise is up to 70% off!

In 2005 they started releasing a "Broadway Yearbook" for each season.  This annual publication is designed like a real yearbook.  It contains all the shows that ran that year.  You will find the information found in the playbill for each show AND such items as "Favorite snack food of the cast," "Gathering place/favorite off-site hangout," "memorable ad-lib/favorite moments."  There are also show pictures and candid shots.




There have been 4 published editions which normally run $29.95 - $35.00 each.  Right now they are $7.00 - $10.00 each or $29.99 for all 4 volumes!!!! That is a wonderful deal.  They are hardcover and each book is at least 400 pages.  I have them and they are really fun.  If you visited NY a particular year, it's fun to get the yearbook from that year!


Speaking of yearbooks, here is my "Senior Picture" from high school back in 1996.  I wanted to stand out with an "artistic shot."  Can you believe THIS picture was in the yearbook!!!!!  Also, the photographer really liked the picture and had it blown up and displayed it in the mall.  How embarrassing!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pic!!!! :) You're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!
Finally! I've been waiting oh so long for this pic. ;o)

Beth said...

What a great picture of you Michael! I loooove it!
Those year books look so cool. I've seen those before and what great prices they are.