Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CHANGE...



What a wonderful day!

This video feels very appropriate.





Check out www.whitehouse.gov for Obama's agenda!  This includes some wonderful words on Civil Rights and Gay and Lesbian Rights.

Also subscribe to the White House Blog!  It's a new era!  The best part of all this is that "I" feel part of the process!  I know that feeling is shared by my fellow Americans.

Here's Josh Groban, Heather Headley, and the DC Gay Men's Chorus at the Inauguration Party from Sunday. 

LET FREEDOM RING!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Amen!!! I love this post! Thank you for letting us know about the White House Homepage and the Blog! I was on the page, and it is unbelieveable!!! I am so in love with our new President and so happy that we have someone who really cares about the people working for us and everyone in this world. Thanks Michael!

Beth said...

Sorry my words got mixed up at the end.