Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to Back ZAC ATTACK? You can BET ON IT!

Two posts in a row of Zac Efron may be a bit much...



...but I couldn't resist this post.

First of all... I must admit that I am actually a big fan of Disney's "High School Musical" series.   Call it a guilty pleasure if you must, but I rather enjoy the "drama" of Ryan and Sharpay (the brother and sister theater divas brilliantly played by Lucas Grabeel and Ashley Tisdale.)  How could you not love this??



On a campy level, I find these movies to be a lot of fun.  However, even I will admit that this dramatic scene from HSM2 was ridiculous.


... which is why this is BRILLIANT!  




Credit to Megan "RadicalCrazyness" on youtube for the wonderful editing.

This one by "omgbeartrap"  is pretty great as well.  (I would LOVE to know the story behind that username.  It sounds like it could be the name of a celebrity couple's child!)  



Whether you love or hate the HSM empire, we CAN still be friends.  Remember, "We're all in this together!"
 

* For HSM meets Star Wars meets Legos (I know you're a little bit curious!) ... click here and here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Music IS your life.

Great post today!