Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Start up the CHENO-rator!



I'm a big fan of Kristin Chenoweth.  Like many others, I really fell in love with her during the Tony's when I saw her sing MY NEW PHILOSOPHY from the revival of YOU'RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN.



This month she released an autobiography (actually more of a collection of anecdotes from her life) called A LITTLE BIT WICKED - LIFE, LOVE, AND FAITH IN STAGES.  



I just started reading it and am loving it.  The style of writing is a little frantic and jumps around a lot, but this totally fits Ms. Chenoweth's personality.

She has some wonderful things to say about life and I find her outlook very inspiring.  I love that she speaks openly about her faith AND her love for her gay fans and friends.

Check out the book... or wait for the audio version (read by Kristin) due out April 28.... or get both!



Here is a great clip where she is performing ETERNAL FLAME from a staged reading of  EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY.  This is from a planned musical that never made it to Broadway that was based on the Jim Carrey movie.



1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks like great reading for this summer! Can't wait to get the book. I have always loved her too:)

On Idol, i enjoyed Falling slowly too and thought of you right away:)